The Russian Defence Ministry said that all the occupation forces left Kherson and crossed to the Left Bank of the Dnipro without suffering any losses.
Source: Russian propaganda publication RIA Novosti
Quote from the Russian Defence Ministry: “During the transfer to the left bank of the Dnipro, not a single unit of military equipment and weapons was left on the right bank, all Russian servicemen have crossed over, and no Russian weapons, equipment and material resources belonging were lost.”
Details: RIA Novosti reported that the withdrawal of the Russian invaders ended at 5 am on 11 November.
- On 9 November Sergey Surovikin, the Commander of the Russian occupying forces in Ukraine, announced the transfer of Russian troops from the city of Kherson to the left bank of the Dnipro River.
- On the same day, the Ukrainian President’s Office remarked that a significant grouping of Russian troops remains in Kherson, and there are no signs of withdrawal from that area.
- On the evening of 10 November, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy announced that good news is coming from the south – 41 settlements have already been liberated by defenders of Ukraine.
- On the morning of 11 November, Russian media published photos and videos of the destroyed Antonivka Road Bridge near Kherson, reporting that it may have been blown up by the occupiers when they were leaving the city for the left bank of the Dnipro River.
- The Press Secretary of the President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Peskov, did not deny that the withdrawal from Kherson is a blow to Putin’s prestige. At the same time, he added that Russia continues to consider Kherson its territory, despite the retreat of its troops to the left bank of the Dnipro River in Kherson Oblast.