Russian losses have exceeded 77,000 soldiers
Ukraine’s Armed Forces have killed another 710 Russian occupiers over the past 24 hours; the total losses of the occupiers currently amount to 77,170 killed invaders.
Source: The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Facebook
Details: Total combat losses of the Russian forces between 24 February and 8 November 2022 are estimated to be as follows [figures in parentheses represent the latest losses – ed.]:
- approximately 77,170 (+710) military personnel;
- 2,786 (+15) tanks;
- 5,654 (+24) armoured combat vehicles;
- 1,791 (+9) artillery systems;
- 391 (+0) multiple-launch rocket systems;
- 203 (+1) air defence systems;
- 278 (+1) fixed-wing aircraft;
- 260 (+0) helicopters;
- 1,476 (+4) operational-tactical UAVs;
- 399 (+0) cruise missiles;
- 16 (+0) ships/boats;
- 4,216 (+17) vehicles and tankers;
- 159 (+2) special vehicles and other equipment.
The Russian troops suffered their heaviest losses on the Bakhmut and Avdiivka fronts.
Journalists fight on their own frontline. Support Ukrainska Pravda or become our patron!
Sponsored contentNew Unit.City campuses by Kovalska Industrial and Construction Group. Aesthetics, Innovation and Energy Efficiency in Wartime