“By this time the condition of the child has improved. He is off the ventilator and is (in) spontaneous breathing. He is sociable, has already communicated with parents. Of course, certain risks remain, but the anoxic lesion has been more or less overcome, this is the worst thing that could happen in the first day. I hope he will go home very soon,” said doctor David Tsibadze.
It should be reminded that on October 13, three children were electrocuted in Vake Park when they took the ball out of the fountain. As a result of the incident, a 13-year-old girl died.
The investigation is underway under an article on violation of safety rules in the design, construction or operation of an electric power facility.